Module 4 - Time Running Out!
I found these last 4 weeks difficult for me - not because of the content, but because of time. I did have a little difficulty with some of the technology, but nothing I couldn't handle. But I was overwhelmed because of the timing aspect. Maybe it's because I haven't been a "student" for quite a few years. Maybe it's because these last couple weeks have been overwhelmingly busy both at school and at home. Maybe it's because I'm not an organized student any longer! I'm a very organized teacher...but being a student again was difficult. Regardless of all of that, I have learned so much from Rick and all of you! I enjoyed reading your comments on everything, the questions you all posed and the thoughts that were created from all of that. I welcome the new ideas and suggestions and will be putting many of them to use in my online course the next time around. I will spend the remainder of the summer doing some editing to both my Learner'...

Comments
Post a Comment